CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I miss my girls

It's the half way point in the girls' week at church camp. It seems like they've been gone an eternity. Yesterday, Tiny called me - collect - and said she just wanted to hear my voice. Go ahead and say awwww...., I'll wait. It was pretty sweet of her. I was choked up by the end of the call. 


Both girls are having a great time and enjoying all the activities. The camp theme this year is the Olympics. Chachi is on Team Japan and Tiny is on Team Italy. Apparently, Team Italy is in the lead for the games and currently gets to carry the torch through out the game field. Tiny said the team has let her carry it and that was VERY exciting! 

I leave for my business trip tomorrow to attend convention for Cookie Lee. I am really not looking as forward to it as I had been. I am missing my girls something fierce and I want to be home to pick them up from camp on Saturday. I want to hear all their stories and tales of having to find gummy worms in baked beans with just their faces! I want to hug and kiss them and snuggle them until they fall asleep Saturday night. But, alas, I won't get to do any of those things until Sunday. Siggghhhh. 

Boops is missing them too. If I ask him, "where are the girls?", he'll run to the front door and look to see if they're coming up the walk way. Or he runs to their room and knocks on the door. We're ALL missing our precious girls. We just aren't complete without them. 

0 comments: