CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

A night out on the town

Tonight, we actually get an adult night out. We're going to dinner in San Francisco with another couple. I am sooo excited! It's in North Beach, which is one of my favorite places to eat and people watch. We're going to Mangarosa. Click the link if you want to drool on the screen! Apparently, the mojitos there are AMAZING and since those are my drink of choice (as long as they're made well) I can forsee at least 2 of these this evening.


We never go out for adult time. An occasional dinner or movie but probably 3 times in the last 14 months since Boops has been born. That's a pretty sad showing for date nights but hopefully tonight will make up for it a little bit. 

I want to say Happy Birthday to my sister in law, Tonya, and my nephew, Josiah! They are mother and son and share a birthday. Isn't that cool? I hope you have a fantastic day and blessed year. We love you guys!

0 comments: