CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

How do you start a blog? THAT is the question.

This is the question I have asked numerous friends who are avid bloggers and writers. They all say the same thing... write about what you love and are passionate about. So, I guess I will! But since this is my first post, I'll tell a little bit of the basics about me. 


I am 34 years old, I have 3 beautiful kids - Chachi (9), Tiny (7) and Boops (1), I have a fantastic husband, we live in Northern California in a terrific little community that I grew up in... I know it all sounds serene and lovely but most the time it's down right chaotic but they're all funny and keep me on my toes. I'm a seudo-stay at home mom. I work from home selling jewelry through a direct marketing company. I've done it for a little over 6 years and I love it! 

I have friends all over the country and probably will talk a lot about them. If you have ever found yourself amongst one of the most hilarious group of women you ever met or maybe you've seen them in a restaurant - back in a corner someplace - belly laughing, being loud and whooping it up in general, then those are my friends. And I'm darn proud of it. 

I'll post about things I love. People I love. Super cool things I've discovered or I've been turned onto by my friends & family. And I may even through in the mundane dealings of day to day life with 3 kids. Pretty much anything and everything goes so here we go... we're off on this little journey called A Little Bit of Heaven!

1 comments:

ChaChaneen said...

Congratulations on your very first post! I'm subscribing to your blog feed so I'll get your updates! I've got so many blog friends now that I have a separate "favorites" just for them! Love ya!